Apply online at website: - http://www.xatonline.in
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1650/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) –Rs. 2000/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Mode of Payment -
ONLINE MODE -
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
OFFLINE MODE -
MODE 1: CASH MODE
The candidates are required to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment.
The Bank Shall retain Bank’s Copy and return Candidate’s Copy of the challan to the candidate.
MODE 2: DEMAND DRAFT
Please make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
After making Demand Draft applicant need to visit XAT login page and update the DD details (DD Number, Date and Bank Name).
PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE -
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
• Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
• The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
SIGNATURE IMAGE -
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The Signature will be used to put on the ADMIT CARD and wherever necessary.
• The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
• Set Color to True Color
• File Size as specified above.
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.