Below you will find IAS 2021 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. Indian Administrative services or IAS is one of the reputed and toughest examinations in the country. This is the civil service exam which is organized by the union public service commission i.e. UPSC every year. Aspiring students who wish to take this reputed exam will have to fill the IAS Registration Form 2021.
• Before filling the application form, the students should have the scanned images of photo and signature.
• The photo should be taken in the professional studio.
• The scanned files should be in jpg format as per the official guidelines.
• The size of the scanned files must not exceed 40 kb.
• The minimum size of the scanned photo must be 3kb.
• The photo should be clear and crisp.
How to Complete?
• The application form will be available in the online mode and the students should know the exact procedure to complete the same.
• The students should stick to the official schedule as the application forms are required to be submitted on or before the stipulated date. Once the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated by the official authority.
• The students are required to submit only the single application form. In the case, if the applicant submits the multiple applications then make sure that the application form with the higher registration id is exact and accurate.
• The applicants will have to make sure that they are providing the valid email id and mobile number as the commission will use only the electronic mode of communication.
• The IAS
Application Form 2021 should be completed in all respects as these details will be used throughout the selection procedure.
• The direct link to complete the application form will be available here soon. The student will have to complete the both parts of the application form.
• First of all, the students are required to register them first by providing the essential details such as:
Other asked information
• On the submission of these details, the students will have unique registration ID (RID) which should be kept safe by the students till the end of the selection procedure.
• Thereafter, the students need to complete the rest of the IAS Application Form 2021 by entering the rest of the details such as:
Test center choice
Contact details etc
• After adding these details, the students will have to upload their scanned images of the photo and signature as per the official instructions.
• On submitting these details and uploading the scanned files, the students will have to remit the application fee by using the appropriate payment mode such as through the depositing of cash at the SBI bank or through net banking.
IAS Application Fee:-
For female/ SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped students - No fee
For male candidates of other categories - Rs 100