Below you will find IAS 2018 Result, IAS Score Card 2018. The official authority i.e. UPSC will announce the result soon after the completion of this reputed examination. IAS is one of the leading examinations in the country which is scheduled in the month of June 2018. The result depicts the performance of the candidates in the terms of marks scored by them in the exam. The students can check their IAS Result 2018 here soon after its official publication.
How to Check?
• The union public service commission i.e. UPSC will announce the result in the online mode and it will be available here soon after its official announcement.
• Every care is taken while scrutinizing the response sheets of the students and to make the result error – free. Hence, the announced result should be accepted by all and considered as the final one.
• The direct link to check the IAS Result 2018 will be available here soon for the students. In order to check the result easily, the students can access the link which will take them to the destination page where the result will be available.
• The result will be available in the pdf format and in order to download the result, the students will have the pdf related software in their computer systems.
• It is expected that the result will contain the roll numbers and other details of the qualified students who will be shortlisted for the next round of selection i.e. the main and the interview round
• For the sake of security, the candidates are suggested to save the result either by downloading the same or by taking the screenshot. This saved result should be kept safe for the future reference.
What comes next?
• Soon after the declaration of the IAS Result 2018, the official authority will prepare and publish the list of the qualified students.
• Only those students who will qualify the prelims examination are eligible to appear in the main examination.
• It is quite obvious that the different results will be published for prelims and mains exam.
• It is important for the candidates to know that only those students who have qualified the prelims exam will have their names in the merit list for the main exam.
• Prelims exam is just the screening test. The final selection will be made through the merit list of the main examination and the final interview round.
• The merit list for the qualified students shall be prepared by considering the announced Result of IAS 2018
• Marks obtained in the main exam and interview round will determine the final ranking of the students.