Below you will find IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of IBPS Clerk 2021 will be available in the month of September 2021. The official authority i.e. IBPS will issue the application form in the online mode. The students who are eligible for the entrance examination can fill the application form soon after its release. The students are required to fill the application form with the actual information as the incorrect information will lead to disqualification and shall make the applicant unfit for admission.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS Clerk stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which recruits eligible candidates as a clerk in national public state banks.
• The examination will be conducted in 2 stages- Preliminary and Main examination.
• This recruitment procedure is hosted by the Institute of banking personnel selection once in every year in order to recruit the candidates for the clerical cadre posts.
Important Dates :-
Apply online at website - https://www.ibps.in
The students should have the following thing while filling application form:
• Recent scanned colored photo and signature
• Active email id and mobile number
• Necessary online payment document such as Net banking / Debit / Credit Card
How to fill?
The application form of IBPS Clerk 2021
is expected to be released in the month of September 2021. Before filling the application form, the applicants are required to ensure their eligibility and should submit the only single application form as multiple forms will not be accepted by the authority.
The procedure to complete the application form is quite simple and illustrated here:
• The first step is the online registration. The students need to register them by providing the essential information such as:
Father/ Husband’s Name
• Soon after adding these details, the students will receive the registration number and password on their registered email address.
• After registering successfully for the Online IBPS Clerk Application 2021, the students need to log in the account by entering the received registration number and password.
• After logging in the account, the students will have to select the payment method and remit the application fee.
• After paying the requisite application fee, the students need to fill the Application Form by adding the essential information such as:
Other contact information
Exam city preference etc
• After completing these details in the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form, the students will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the IBPS guidelines.
• Then the applicants are required to verify the details entered in the Application Form.
• After verifying, the students are required to click the final submit button for the final submission of the application form.
• After submitting the application form, the aspirants are advised to take the print of the same and keep it safe for the future reference.