The Admit Card of IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 is expected to be issued in the month of December 2021 by the official authority i.e. IBPS. The admit card will be issued to only those applicants who have registered them properly on time. It is an important official document which must be preserved by the students till the end of the admission process.
About Mains Exam:-
• The Mains exam will be conducted in online mode.
• Syllabus for Mains exam consists of English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness (with special reference to Banking).
• Mains exam will be of 200 marks.
• Duration of the exam is 2:15 hours.
How to Download?
The Admit Card is an important document from the examination point of view as it contains all the important information regarding the students and exam. The official authority will upload this document in the online mode and the students need to know the procedure to download the same. The students can download their admit card by using the direct link which will be hosted here soon. The steps to download the Hall Ticket of IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 are mentioned here for the students.
• To initiate the process, the students need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the home screen, they have to select “CWE Clerical” section.
Then the students will get the desired link of Mains Admit Card.
• Click on that link.
• Then the students need to furnish the following details
• On submitting the details, the students can download the same by pressing the download button.
• The candidates can then print the soft copy of the admit card on the A4 size sheet and bring the same on the exam day.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Once the admit card get downloaded, the students need to scrutinize all the essential details printed on the admit card whether they are correct or not. Before scrutinizing the admit card, the student should know the important details mentioned on the admit card:
• Name of the holder
• Father’s Name
• Photo and signature of the student
• Date of Birth
• Language of the question paper (optional)
• Roll number for exam
• Date and time for the aptitude test
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Examination center
• Other exam related instructions
Documents to Bring:
Following are the documents which should be carried by the students along with the admit card to the examination center. These documents will act as ID proof of a candidate.
• Driving License
• Aadhaar card
• Voter ID card
• The Admit Card is the important document which should be retained safely till the end of the admission process.
• The students are required to keep the admit card in the good condition as mutilated or tainted admit card will not be accepted by the official authority.
• Along with the Hall Ticket of IBPS Clerk
Mains 2021, the students need to bring some other photo identity proof so as to confirm their identity.
• The details and the photo printed on the admit card should be clearly visible.
• The official authority is not responsible for any flaw on the admit card. It is the prime duty of the students to check the details and assure its correctness.
• Also, the Admit Card is strictly not transferable in any situation.