- HomeIBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff
The Cutoff of IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 is expected to be released in the month of January 2019 along with the result of the Mains examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The cutoff is defined as the least possible marks which are essential for the students to score in the Mains exam. The cutoff is decided by the official authority to shortlist the best eligible candidates for recruiting them on clerical posts.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS Clerk Mains exam is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2019.
• The Mains exam will be conducted in online mode.
• This recruitment procedure is hosted by the Institute of banking personnel selection once in every year in order to recruit the candidates for the clerical cadre posts.
The following influential factors can make the cut off marks as high or as low. Some of the influential factors of cutoff are given below:
• No. of candidates shortlisted for Mains
• Reservation norms
• Previous year cut off
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Marking scheme
How to Download Cutoff List?
Procedure to download the cutoff list online is given below:
• To initiate, you have to visit the IBPS official website.
• GO to the homepage, where on the left side you have to select the CWE Clerical.
• Then you have to enter some details such as Registration No, Date of Birth, Roll No and Password in the columns provided.
• Click on submit button.
• You will see your Cutoff List on your desktop.
• You can download and take print out of it for future reference.
• The cutoff list will be released category wise and state wise.
• General category cut list will higher than reserved category i.e. OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- serviceman candidates.
• The candidates are required to score minimum marks in each test of Online Main exam separately and also minimum total marks to be shortlisted for clerical posts.
• The cut-off of Mains will be decided on the basis of the number of vacancies available.