The Admit Card of IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2018 is expected to be issued in the month of November 2018. This is the official document which will be released only for those students who have registered them on or before the last date. The hall ticket is uploaded by the official authority of exam i.e. IBPS. It will be released in the online mode and available here soon after its official release. The students should bring the admit card to the examination center so as to appear in the exam. Without this document, the aspirant’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted.
About Preliminary Exam
• Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the preliminary exam for clerical cadre posts every year.
• The preliminary exam will be conducted in online mode.
• Syllabus for preliminary exam consists of Numerical Ability, English Language and Reasoning Ability of 100 marks.
How to Download?
The admit card shall be released only in the online mode and download is the only way to obtain this document. The students can download their admit card by accessing the direct link which will be hosted here soon. This document will be required on the day of the exam as well as later on during counseling. The procedure to download the admit card is mentioned here for the students.
• To initiate the process, the students need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the home screen, they have to select “CWE Clerical” section.
Then the students will get the desired link of Admit Card.
• Click on that link.
• Then the students need to enter the Registration Id, D.O.B and password in the online form which will be loaded on the screen.
• On submitting the details, the students will be able to see the admit card on the display screen.
• Finally, by pressing the download button, the students can save the soft copy of the Admit Card of IBPS Clerk
Preliminary 2018 on their systems.
• The students need to print this document on the A4 size plain sheet.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the students should scrutinize all the important information printed on the admit card whether it is correct or not. Basically, admit card will have the following information:
• Name of the holder
• Roll Number
• Test date, day and time
• Test venue name and address
• Reporting time
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Application Number
• Other essential exam related instructions
Documents to Bring:
The students should bring some identity proof along with the admit card. The ID proofs that are acceptable on the exam day are mentioned here:
• Driving License
• Aadhaar card
• Voter ID card etc
• The student can obtain this document only by downloading.
• The admit card will not be sent by post or any other means.
• Admit card must be flawless and error – free because it is the valid identity proof for the students.
• Tainted or damaged admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator so the students are advised to keep Hall Ticket of IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2018 in the excellent condition.
• Do not alter any entry on admit card as any kind of tampering in the admit card will lead to the direct disqualification.
• All the details on the admit card should be clearly visible.