The Cutoff of IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2019 will be released in the month of the December 2017. The official authority i.e. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will fix the cutoff marks at the time of Clerk Preliminary result declaration. Cut off is that minimum score which the students should obtain in the entrance examination so as to qualify the same. Students who will score the desired Cut off will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
About the Exam:-
• The IBPS Clerk examination will be conducted in 2 phases –
• These examinations will be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which recruits the eligible candidates as Clerk in Indian banks.
• IBPS Clerk prelims exam is expected to be conducted in the month of November 2019.
Influential Factors: -
The cutoff is decided by analyzing some of the influential factors which can affect the same by making the cut off as high and as low. These influential factors are listed here for the students.
• Number of exam takers
• Number of participating colleges
• Availability of seats
• Exam difficulty level
• Reservation norms
• Categorical seats distribution
• Marking scheme
• Last year cut off trends
• Lowest and average mark in the exam
How to Download Cutoff List?
Steps to download the cutoff is given below
• Go to the official website of IBPS 2019.
• Then select the CWE Clerical section given on left side of the homepage.
• Click on to the link.
• Then enter the following details such as
Date of Birth
• Click on submit button.
• The Cutoff List gets open on your desktop screen in PDF format.
• Download and take printout of it for future reference.
• Students have to qualify Preliminary examination in order to get shortlisted for mains examination.
• If a candidate scores equal or above then the cutoff marks then he/she will be eligible to appear in the Main phase of CWE IBPS clerical.
• The subject wise as well as overall cut off score as per the category of the candidates will make them eligible for participating in next stage.
• The candidate must note that qualifying the preliminary exam and clearing the Cutoff of IBPS Clerk
Preliminary 2019 does not entitle them for a clerk post. For that they have to qualify the mains examination.