The Admit Card of IBPS PO Mains 2019 will be issued in the month of November 2019. Those candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will be able to take IBPS Main exam. The Mains Examination is expected to be conducted in November 2019. The Hall Ticket for IBPS PO Mains can be obtained by downloading from the official website of the respective authority as the admit card will not be sent by post, so candidates are required to download their admit card.
About Mains Exam
• The Probationary Officer (PO) exam will be organized by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
• The Probationary Officer (PO) exam is also known as Management Trainee test which is organized for the recruitment of interested candidates in the public sector banks.
• The PO exam will be conducted in online mode.
How to Download?
The PO Mains Admit Card will be hosted on the official website and can be avail by the candidates only via an online mode.
The candidates must know the steps to download the same. The steps to download the admit card is given below:
• You have to visit the official website of IBPS.
• There on the home screen, you have to select “CWE PO” section.
• There you will get the link related to Admit Card.
• Hit on that link.
• In the new window, you have to enter your Application Number, D.O.B and password in the provided space.
• Then you have to submit this detail and you will get your Admit Card of IBPS PO Mains 2019 displayed on the desktop.
• Then download your admit card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Once the Admit Card gets downloaded, the candidates must confirm the details mentioned on the admit card such as:
• Candidate’s Full Name
• Category of candidate
• Registration Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Signature and photo of the candidate etc
Documents to Bring:
The list of documents to bring during exam at the examination center along with Admit Card are given below-
• Driving License
• Voter ID card
• Aadhaar card etc
• The admit card is an essential document to be carried to the examination hall by the students as without admit card; the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
• Online mode is the only way to get admit card so the students have to download the same from the official website of IBPS.
• The admit card will not be sent by post or by other means.
• After downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO
Mains 2019, the students must check the details mentioned on the admit cards such as students name, roll number, signature, examination center, exam time, photograph and other exam related details.
• The student must note that the Admit Card will not be transferable to anyone under any situation.
• The entry made on the admit card should not be altered by a student on its own.
• The Admit Card which is torn, scratch or damaged will not be accepted.