Below you will find IBPS PO Mains 2020 Cutoff. The Cutoff of IBPS PO Mains 2020 will be released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to screen the candidates for personal interview. In order to qualify the main examination, the total score obtained by the candidate must be higher than the Cutoff Marks for Main Exam.
About the Exam:
• The IBPS Probationary Officer is the most respectable and highly prestigious position in the banking sector.
• The aspirants who successfully registered themselves firstly have to appear for the Preliminary exam and then only the shortlist aspirants of the Preliminary examination will be called for next round i.e. for Mains Exam. And further on the basis of the Marks obtained in Mains exam the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round.
• IBPS PO Mains exam is expected to be conducted in the month of November 2020.
Factors which may influence the Cutoff are given below:
• No. of candidates shortlisted for Mains
• Reservation norms
• Previous year cut off
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Marking scheme
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Go to the homepage of IBPS 2020 where on the left side corner you have to select the CWE PO/MT.
• Click on that.
• Then you will be directed to the new page where you have to enter some details such as Registration No, Date of Birth, Roll No and Password in the columns provided to get IBPS PO
Mains 2020 cutoff.
• Click on submit button.
• You will see your Cutoff List on your desktop in PDF format.
• You can download and take print out of it for future reference.
• The candidates are required to score minimum marks in each test of Online Main exam separately and also minimum total marks to be shortlisted for interview.
• The cut-off of Mains will be decided on the basis of the number of vacancies available and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
• The marks obtained by the shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will not be disclosed to them prior to the completion of the interview process.
• It is necessary to for the candidates to qualify in each of the three tests by obtaining cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.