The Cutoff of IBPS PO Preliminary 2018 will be set and announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The Preliminary cutoff is the minimum scores which are required to be obtained by the aspirant so as to qualify for the next selection round i.e. for Mains exam. Aspirants who will score more than the Preliminary cutoff marks will only be eligible to take the main examination.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS is an Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which recruits the eligible candidates as Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (PO / MT) in Public State Banks.
• The IBPS PO examination will be conducted in 2 phases –
• IBPS PO prelims exam is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2018.
The Cutoff shall be influenced by many factors which are given below:
• No. of applications received
• No. of examinees
• Availability of posts
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Reservation norms
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Go to the official website of IBPS 2018.
• Then go to the homepage where you have to select the option given as CWE PO/MT.
• Click on to the link.
• Then enter the login details such as Registration No, Date of Birth, Roll No and Password.
• Click on submit button.
• The Cutoff List gets open on your desktop screen in PDF format.
• Download and take print out of it for future reference.
• The candidates are required to qualify Preliminary examination in order to appear in the further selection rounds.
• If a candidate scores equal or above then the cutoff marks then he/she will be eligible to take the Main examination of CWE IBPS PO.
• The candidates who do not qualify IBPS PO
Prelims 2018 will be able to see their marks in sections and also in aggregate. However, the candidates selected for the interview round can only see the status of their selection.
• Candidates have to score subject wise as well as overall cut off score to become eligible for participating in next stage.