The Result of IBPS PO
Preliminary 2018 is expected to be released in the 1st week of November 2018. The PO Preliminary score card will be announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) via online mode through its official website. All you have to do is put in the login details such as the Roll no, Application Number and Password which was generated during the registration process. The applicants can easily check their result by using the link which will be hosted here soon after its release.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS is a recruitment exam of national level for finding the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Probationary officers / Management Trainee (PO / MT) in Public State Banks.
• The prelims exam will be conducted through online mode.
• The IBPS exam for PO/MT will be organized in two parts i.e. Preliminary and Mains.
How to Check the Result?
The PO Preliminary result will be published in the online mode via Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The applicants must know the steps to check the same. Below are some simple steps which must be followed by the applicants to check their result:
• Initially, the applicants are required to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the home page, the applicants will find an appropriate link related to Results of CWE PO/MT.
• Click on it.
• Then on new page applicants have to enter the login details such as Registration No, Date of Birth, Roll No and Password in order to get IBPS PO Preliminary 2018 Result.
• Now press “Submit” button.
• The applicants result will get displayed on his/her computer screen within a minute.
• At last, the applicants can download and take the print out of their result for future reference.
Information Available on Scorecard:
• Applicants Name
• Applicants Roll No.
• Total Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• The prelims result will be announced by the Institute of banking and personnel selection.
• The applicants can check their result via online mode only from official web portal.
• After PO Preliminary Result declaration, a merit list will be prepared and qualified applicants will able to appear for Mains exam.