The Selection Procedure of IBPS PO 2021 will depend on the candidate performance in the IBPS PO prelims, Mains and in interview round. The selection procedure will be conducted only for those candidates who will qualify all the three exams successfully and the candidates must have to attend the Selection Procedure as per IBPS schedule. The Selection Procedure will start from February/March 2022.
Stages involved under PO Selection are:
• Preliminary Examination (Online)
• Main Examination (Online)
• Personal Interview
The Selection Procedure will take place in three steps. This selection procedure will be decided by the institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Step 1: Preliminary Examination:
• Preliminary Examination is the 1st level of examination where the candidates have to appear in the Online Preliminary Examination.
• This is an objective type online examination.
• There will be 3 sections in the exam i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning Ability of 100 marks in total.
• As per Selection Procedure of IBPS PO 2021
the candidates will be shortlisted for the IBPS PO Main Exam on the basis of the Preliminary Exam performance.
• The marks scored in the prelims will not be added to the selection as the preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature. And the marks obtained in Main examination & Personal Interview will be considered only.
Step 2: Main Examination:
• This is the 2nd level of examination where only the qualified candidates of the preliminary exam are allowed to take the IBPS PO online Main examination.
• As per Selection Procedure of IBPS PO 2021, the Marks obtained in the Mains examination will be added to the final merit list.
• This is also an objective type online examination.
• There will be five sections in the exam namely Computer knowledge Reasoning, English, Quantitative, and General Awareness of 200 marks.
• Main qualified candidates will be called for the personal Interview.
Step 3: Interview:
• This is the third level of examination where only the qualified candidates of the mains exam will be entitle for the personal Interview.
• As per Selection Procedure of IBPS PO 2021, the minimum qualifying marks required in interview-
For general category will not be less than 40%
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category will not be less than 35%
• For Interview the total marks allotted will be 100.
• The Weightage of Main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
• A candidate must qualify both in the CWE and interview and be satisfactorily high in the merit list in order to be shortlisted for later provisional allotment process.
• Once the interview process gets over, the shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations and allotment will be based on merit-cum-preference.
• According to Selection Procedure of IBPS PO 2021, the Provisional allotment will be done on the basis of final posts to be reported by the Participating Organizations.
• The provisional allotted candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per direction of the participating organization.
Documents required during interview process:
Following are the list of documents which must be carried by the candidates during the interview process:
• A printout of IBPS Application form
• Call letter with affixed Passport Size Photograph and signatures
• Character certificate
• Medical certificate
• Photo identity proof
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate