Here you will find IBPS PO Syllabus 2021.
Preliminary Examination -
Duration - 1 hour
Name of Tests - No. of Questions - Maximum Marks -
1) English Language - 30 Qs - 30 Marks
2) Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Qs - 35 Marks
3) Reasoning Ability - 35 Qs - 35 Marks
Total - 100 Qs - 100 Marks
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Main Examination -
Name of Tests - No. of Questions - Maximum Marks - Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) -
1) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude - 45 Qs - 60 Marks - 60 Minutes
2) General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness - 40 Qs - 40 Marks - 35 Minutes
3) English Language - 35 Qs - 40 Marks - 40 Minutes
4) Data Analysis & Interpretation - 35 Qs - 60 Marks - 45 Minutes
Total - 155 Qs - 200 Marks - 3 hours
5) English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) - 2 Qs - 25 Marks - 30 Minutes
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING.
SBI PO Exam Syllabus