Below you will find IBPS RRB 2018 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of IBPS RRB 2018
will be available in the month of June 2018. The official authority i.e. IBPS will issue the application form in the online mode. The students who are eligible for the entrance examination can fill the application form soon after its release. Before filling the form, the aspirants are required to ascertain their eligibility for the same. The students are required to enter the correct information in the application form as the incorrect information will entail disqualification. And also multiple application forms should be avoided by the students.
About the Exam:
• The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruits eligible candidates as a Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ office Assistants (Multipurpose) every year in national public state banks.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of various phases - preliminary, mains and interview (according to posts) for recruitment of Office Assistants and Office Assistant Scale- I, II & III.
Important Dates (Tentative Dates):-
Commencement of on-line registration of application - 08/06/2018
Closure of registration of application - 02/07/2018
Closure for editing application details - 02/07/2018
Last date for printing your application - 17/07/2018
Online Fee Payment - 08/06/2018 to 02/07/2018
The students should have the following thing while filling application form:
• Latest scanned colored photo and signature
• Active mobile number and email Id
• Necessary Online payment document such as Net banking / Debit / Credit Card
How to fill?
As the application forms will be filled only in the online mode, therefore, the students should know the procedure to complete the same. The procedure to complete the application Form is quite simple and applicant friendly. The steps to complete the application form are provided here:
• To initiate the process, the students are required to visit the IBPS official website.
• Then on the home page, they have to select CWE RRB Section.
• Read the notification carefully and click on Apply Online for CWE – RRB application form link.
• Then the students have to enter some basic details to get registered.
• After that a new registration id and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
• Use that registration id and password and fill the details in the of Application Form of IBPS RRB 2018 like:
Other contact information
Exam city preference etc
• After completing these details in the application form, the students will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the IBPS guidelines.
• Then on next page select the mode of payment and Pay the application fee through the credit or debit card/net banking.
• Now, submit the form by hitting the submit button.
• At last download and save the application form.
• The applicants are suggested to take the printouts of the application form for the future use.