The Admit Card of Mains IBPS RRB 2018 for Officer Scale-I, II & III is expected to be issued in the month of November 2018 and for Office Assistant it will be issued in the month of December 2018. This is the official document which will be issued to those students who have registered them on time. The students should bring the Admit Card at the assigned test center so as to appear in the exam. Without this, the student’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted. The hall ticket will be generated only in the online mode.
• IBPS RRB Mains Examination is conducted for officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant posts.
• Mains exam will be conducted in online mode.
How to Download?
It is important for the students to know that admit card will be issued in the online mode and the downloading in the only way to obtain the same. The students can download the Hall Ticket by using the link which will be published here soon. The procedure to download the IBPS RRB 2018 Mains Admit Card is mentioned here for the students.
• In order to initiate the process, the students need to furnish the login details in the online form. The login details comprises of
• On furnishing these details, the students need to check the same. If the entered details are correct then proceed further and if not, then the students need to fill the details again.
• On submitting the details, the students will be able to see their IBPS RRB
Mains 2018 hall ticket on the computer screen.
• Finally, the students need to download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Before commencing the verification of the admit card, the student should know the important details which will be mentioned in this important document.
• Name of the student
• Father’s Name
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number for exam
• Language of the question paper
• Date and time for the exam
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Test center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
Documents to Bring:
As a photo id proof, applicants must bring following documents along with the Admit Card at the examination center:
• Aadhaar card
• Driving License
• Voter ID card etc
• The students are advised to preserve their admit card in the excellent condition as the mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator.
• Along with the document, the students need to bring some other photo identity proof so as to prove their identity.
• Also, the admit card will not be sent through post or any medium.
• The aspirants will present their IBPS RRB Mains 2018 Admit Card every time on the demand of the invigilator.
• Any kind of tampering in the admit card will lead to the automatic disqualification.
• It is the prime duty of the students to check the details printed on this admit card as the official authority is not responsible for any flaw or discrepancy on the admit card.