The Admit Card of Preliminary IBPS RRB 2018 for Officer Scale-I is expected to be issued in the month of October 2018 and for Office Assistant it will be issued in the month of November 2018. The official authorities i.e. IBPS will release this official document only for those who have completed their registration process on time. It should be noted that the admit card will be issued only in the online mode and available here soon after its official release. This hall ticket serves as the valid identity proof for the students which they should bring in the examination hall.
• IBPS RRB (Rural Regional Bank) is a recruitment exam held for filling the posts of officer Scale-I, II, III and Office Assistant.
• IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination will be conducted for Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant.
• This exam will be conducted in online mode.
How to Download?
The Admit Card will be uploaded only in the online mode and the students need to know the procedure to download the same. The aspirants can easily download this document by using the link which will be published here soon. The steps to download the Preliminary Hall Ticket of IBPS RRB 2018
are mentioned here for the students:
• To start the process, the candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the home page, they have to select “CWE RRB” section.
• There they will get a link related to RRB Preliminary Admit Card. Click on that.
• Then, the candidates need to furnish the following essential details which will be loaded on the computer screen. The essential details are:
• After filling the above details, the IBPS RRB Preliminary Admit Card 2018 will get displayed on the computer screen.
• Now, students need to download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
The candidates must know the information mentioned on the admit card such as:
• Applicants Name
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Application Form Number
• Reporting time
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Language of the question paper
• Signature and photo of the candidate etc
Documents to Bring:
Applicants are required to bring some photo id proof at the examination center along with Admit Card which are mentioned below-
• Aadhaar card
• Driving License
• Voter ID card etc
• The students are advised to keep the admit card in the excellent condition as the mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator.
• The aspirants will present their admit card every time on the demand of the invigilator.
• The IBPS RRB Preliminary 2018 Admit Card is the important document which should be preserved safely till the end of the admission process.
• The admit card will not be sent through post or any medium. It will be available only in the online mode.
• The students are required not to make any alterations or modification on the printed hall ticket. Any kind of tampering in the admit card is not tolerable by the authority and leads to direct disqualification.