The Admit Card of IBPS SO 2018 is expected to be issued in the month of January 2018 soon after the registration procedure is over. The official authorities will issue the hall ticket for the IBPS Specialist Officer exam on the official website of the IBPS. The registered candidates may download their Admit Card two weeks prior to the date of an online test.
• IBPS SO Exam 2018 will be conducted in the month of January 2018 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
• It is a national level recruitment test which is conducted all over the India for recruiting various Specialist officers in the banking region.
• The IBPS SO Exam 2018 will be conducted in online mode.
How to Download?
The Admit Card of IBPS SO 2018 will be accessible through online mode only and therefore, the candidates must know the steps to download the same. The steps to download the admit card is given below:
• To start the process, you have to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on home screen select “CWE – Specialist Officers” section.
• There you will get a link related to IBPS SO 2018
Admit Card. Click on that.
• Now fill the details like your Application Number, Roll No, D.O.B and Password.
• Submit these details by pressing submit button.
• Admit Card will be displayed on the desktop.
• Download your admit card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Once the Admit Card gets downloaded, the candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card such as:
• Applicants Name
• Roll Number
• Form Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Signature and photo of the candidate etc
Documents to Bring:
As a photo id proof, candidates are needed to bring some documents at the examination center along with IBPS SO 2018 Hall Ticket. The list of documents is given below-
• Driving License
• Aadhaar card
• Voter ID card etc
• The aspirants are advised to carry their admit card along with them and show it to the invigilator at exam center because without IBPS SO admit card, the aspirants will not be permitted to enter and appear for the IBPS SO exam.
• The aspirants who will successfully register themselves for IBPS SO exam can only avail the Admit Cards by online mode only.
• The Admit Card must contain the information like applicants name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam time, examination center, and other exam related details.
• The applicants are advised to not alter any entry on admit card.
• In any situation, the Admit Card will not be transferable to anyone.
• If there is a printing error in the personal details mentioned on the admit card, then the applicant must immediately contact the officials.
• Applicants are also advised to carry a valid Id Proof along with the admit card.