The Result of IBPS SO 2021 is expected to be released in the month of January 2022. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the online Written Examination and Interview, the combined result will be declared by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The result can be downloaded via online mode only through its official website. Only the online written examination qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round. The candidates can easily check their IBPS SO 2018 Score card by using the link which will be hosted here soon after its release.
About the Exam:-
• The IBPS exam for specialist Officer will be conducted in two stages i.e. Common written examination and interview.
• IBPS SO is a recruitment examination which is organized by the institute of banking personnel selection with the purpose to recruit the candidates as specialist Officer.
• In order to recruit candidates, there is various post under IBPS SO 2021
which are as follow-
Rajbhasha Adhikari Officer
How to Check the Result?
Below are some simple steps which must be followed by the candidates to check their result:
• First of all, the candidates have to visit the IBPS official website.
• On the left side of home page, the candidates will find CWE specialist Officer Section.
• Click on that section.
• Then candidates have to enter the Registration No, DOB, Roll No and Password in the given columns.
• The candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen like their marks along with other details.
• The candidates can download the same for the future reference.
Information Available on Scorecard:
• Name of the candidate
• Roll No. of the candidate
• Total Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• The result will be announced by the Institute of banking and personnel selection.
• The applicants can check their result via online mode only from official web portal.
• The result will be declared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the common Written Examination and Interview, and qualified candidates will be recruited as a Specialist officer.