IBSAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued by ICFAI i.e. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India to those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the IBSAT 2018 Application Form.
• IBSAT is an entrance exam conducted by ICFAI i.e. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India for the admission to the various management programmes offered by the ICFAI Business Schools and the ICFAI University.
• The campuses of IBS are situated at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai.
• The examination is popularly known as the ICFAI Aptitude Test.
How to Download?
The admit card will be available in the online mode only and therefore, the students must know the steps to download the same. The admit card is an important document needed to be preserved till admission procedure get over. The steps to download the Admit Card are quite simple and mentioned here for the students.
• Visit the official website of ICFAI.
• Follow the link related to IBSAT Hall Ticket 2018.
• A new window will appear on the screen.
• Now, candidates are needed to enter their application number and Date of Birth in the given column to generate the admit card.
• After filling the details hit the “Submit” button.
• The admit card will be displayed on the desktop.
• Download the Admit Card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will bear details like:
• Candidate’s Name
• Form Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Other essential instructions related to the exam
What Comes Next?
• After downloading the admit card, the first step required to be done by the candidates is to verify the details printed on the Admit Card.
• The details mentioned in the online application form must be identical to the details mentioned in the admit card.
• In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates need to report the issue to the examination authority i.e. ICFAI and they will resolve the issue by providing you the correct and errorless Admit Card.
• The admit card will be available to the candidates by online mode only.
• The Admit Card will be available only for the registered candidates.
• The admit card will not be sent by post or by other means.
• The Admit Card of IBSAT 2018 must have candidates name, signature, photograph, exam time and venue, roll number and other exam related details which are mentioned above.
• In the case of any discrepancy regarding entries in the admit card, the candidates must contact the ICFAI and they will take necessary action to make the corrections.
• Do not alter any entry on admit card by yourself.
• The Admit Card will not be transferable under any situation.