The Cutoff of IBSAT 2019 will be announced by the ICFAI after the release of IBSAT 2019 result. On the basis of cutoff, the candidates will be shortlisted for next rounds. The cutoff is the minimum marks or score which is required to be obtained by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. Only those candidates who will score equal or more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to take admission in the MBA programmes offered by various ICFAI business schools.
About the Exam:-
• IBSAT is the national level test conducted by ICFAI i.e. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India for admission in the MBA programmes offered by various ICFAI business schools of the country.
• IBSAT is also well-known with the name of ICFAI Aptitude Test.
• The campuses of IBS are situated at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai.
The Cutoff of IBSAT 2019 shall be influenced by many factors to a great extent. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of examinees
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Reservation norms
• Number of applications received
• Previous year cut off
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the official website of ICFAI.
• Check the examination section on the homepage, where you will get the desired link.
• Click on to the link and enter your Roll number, Form Number and month of test.
• The cutoff list will be displayed on their computer screen.
• Press “Submit” to download the Cutoff list accordingly.
• At last, Take printouts of the cutoff list and keep it safe for future use.
• The candidates must note that qualifying the exam and clearing the IBSAT 2019 Cutoff does not entitle them for a seat in the college.
• The candidates who will score more than the cutoff of exam will be called for the GD / PI round.
• Then the IBSAT 2019 Cutoff will be again released by ICFAI for all colleges to shortlist the candidates which will ensure their selection.