The IBSAT result will be announced by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) via online mode. The candidates are required to enter their Roll no, Application Number and Password in the provided space, order to check the result. The students can easily check their result by using the link which will be published here soon after its official release.
About the Exam:
• IBSAT is the prominent university level exam conducted at postgraduate level for admission in the MBA programmes offered by various ICFAI affiliated business schools.
• The admission through this entrance examination is provided at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Jaipur, IBS Dehradun, IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune and IBS Mumbai campuses.
How to Check the Result?
The Result of IBSAT 2018 will be published in the online mode and, therefore, the students should know the procedure to check the same. The requests for altering or modifying the result will not be entertained by the official exam authority. The steps to check the result are mentioned here.
• Log on to the official website of ICFAI.
• Click on Result tab.
• Then the students have to enter the essential details such as:
Date of Birth
• On adding the particulars, the students need to verify them once as the IBSAT 2018 score card will be displayed only if the entered details are correct.
• After verifying the details, Proceed to click on ‘Submit’ button.
• On submitting the details, the Result will be displayed on the computer screen which can be downloaded for the future reference.
Information Available on Scorecard:
• Candidates Name and Roll
• Sectional Marks i.e. Marks in each section of exam
• Total Marks/ Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• On the basis of candidates’ performances in GD, PI, WAT and past academic achievements the final selection process will be done.
• After the Results of IBSAT 2018, the candidates will be shortlisted and they have to appear for the selection process.
• The result will be announced by the ICFAI, within or after one month from the examination date.
• The candidates can check their Result via online mode.
• The candidates are advised to download and take printouts of their result for future reference.