The Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2018 will be conducted only for those candidates who have qualified the IBSAT exam and the candidates must have to attend the Selection Procedure as per schedule. With the release of the IBSAT result, the ICFAI will release their cutoff score list and based on these scores the candidates will be shortlisted for the selection processes.
About the Exam:-
• IBSAT is the online aptitude test conducted at postgraduate level for admission in the MBA programmes offered by various ICFAI affiliated business schools.
• The admission through this entrance examination is provided at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Pune, IBS Kolkata and IBS Mumbai campuses.
• First of all, you have to check your score card.
• The candidates who will achieve the required cutoff score will be called for GD and PI rounds.
• And the candidates who will clear Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds will be finally selected and seats are allotted to them by Selection Procedure IBSAT 2018 in their desired colleges.
• Once the seat allotment is done, the students will have to undergo document verification round as they have to produce all original documents at the time of counseling.
• IBSAT Rank Card
• Counselling letter
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• IBSAT Admit Card
• Passport Size Photographs
The Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2018
will take place in two steps. This procedure is decided by the official authority i.e. ICFAI so as to avail the final admission to the most deserving and suitable students in the postgraduate management courses.
Step 1: Group Discussion (GD): The candidates scoring the required cutoff marks will be called for Group Discussion for determining the candidate’s communication and analytical. As per Selection Procedure IBSAT 2018, a group of 08 to 10 students will appear at a time in the GD and the allotted time will be 15 minutes. Then in last, each student will be given an opportunity to summarise their opinion within a minute.
Step 2: Personal Interview (PI): The final round of Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2018 is the personal interview round. The candidates who will clear the GD round will be eligible for the PI rounds. Then in the Personal Interview the panel of Interviewers will individually test the communication skills, aptitude, confidence level and attitude of a candidate.
At last, on the basis of total combined scores in all the steps of IBSAT 2018 Selection Procedure i.e. candidates IBSAT result, GD, PI and candidate’s past academic records etc the final merit lists will be announced. Then the Candidates have to report to the allotted college or institute with all the necessary documents /certificates. If the candidates fail to do so then this will result in the cancellation of their seat.