Below you will find IGNOU MCA Admission 2019-20 - Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria. The IGNOU MCA ADMISSION 2019 are presently on for the year 2019. For taking admission to the Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidates need to fill the application form for the MCA course.
IGNOU MCA ADMISSION 2019 – Admission Procedure
• The application form can be filled online or offline.
• For the offline mode, the forms can be obtained from the regional offices of IGNOU by making a payment of Rs.200. it can also be ordered from IGNOU by raising a DD of Rs.250 in favour of the same.
• The application form must be filled completely and the relevant documents must be attached with the form (as mentioned in information brochure).
• The form must be sent back to the IGNOU regional directors along with the MC course fee payment in the form of DD.
• For the online mode, candidates can also download the form and then submit it to the regional offices.
• To apply online, candidates must fill the form online. The confirmation will be sent immediately and candidates need to make a user id on the link given below to submit the form and course fee.
Link to submit form: www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
• The payment of MCA course fee must then be made via net banking or credit/debit card and the scanned copy of documents must be uploaded with the form.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education.
Address : Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, IGNOU Rd, New Delhi 110068.