IIFT Admit Card 2019 will be issued by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) to those candidates who have successfully submitted their IIFT 2019 Application Form. Admit cards will be sent by post and will also be made available online for the candidates to download. If the candidates are not able to get their admit card via the postal services, then they can download the same via online mode through the official website of the IIFT.
About the Exam:
• The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts the entrance test for selecting the eligible candidates for admissions in MBA in International Business programme.
• IIFT examination is mandatory to get admission in management programme.
• The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, group discussion and personal interview.
How to Download?
The candidates who have applied for IIFT 2019 will get their Admit Card of IIFT 2019 by post and also available online. If the candidates do not receive their admit card by post, then they can download the same via online mode through the official website of the IIFT. The admit card is an important document needed to be preserved till admission procedure get over.
Steps to download the Admit Card are quite simple and mentioned here for the students.
• In order to download the IIFT 2019 Hall Ticket, candidates have to visit the official website of IIFT.
• Search for the link related to Admit Card and click it.
• A new window will appear on the screen.
• Enter the required details such as Roll Number, Password and others.
• After filling the details hit the “Submit” button.
• The admit card will be displayed on the desktop.
• Download the Admit Card of IIFT 2019 and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will bear details like:
• Candidate’s Name
• Form Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Other essential instructions related to the exam
Documents to Bring on Exam Day:
All the candidates will be required to bring an original ID proof along with the admit card on the exam day for verification process:
• PAN Card
• Driving License
• aadhar card
• Election I-card