Below you will find IIFT Entrance 2019 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee.
IIFT Application Form 2019 – About the Exam:-
• IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
• It is a national level exam conducted for admission in the MBA program of International Business (IB).
• The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will conduct its written examination i.e. this examination will be pen paper based test.
How to fill?
The Application Form of IIFT 2019 can be filled via both online and offline mode. The eligible candidates who are willing to appear in IIFT 2019 examination must be aware with its application form filling and submission procedure.
Source- Online Mode
Procedure to fill IIFT Application Form 2019 is given below:
• Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of IIFT.
• Click on “Apply Online”
• Select the category under which you are applying.
• Then enter all the basic details that will be required during IIFT 2019 registration.
• After the successful registration, a unique auto-generated password and login ID has been sent to your mail ID.
• Then to proceed towards the filling of Online Application Form of IIFT 2019 you have to access your account.
• Fill the details like Choice of examination centers, Category, Personal details, Academic details, Contact details etc.
• Then upload Scanned Signature and Photograph according to the provided instructions.
• Select the mode of payment and Pay the application fee through the Bank DD/credit or debit card/net banking.
• Click on submit button so that you can submit your Application Form of IIFT 2019.
• The application form should be preserved by the candidate in hard copy as well as soft copy.
Source- Offline Mode
In offline mode, the candidates can obtain their IIFT 2019 Application Form either personally by cash or via Post.
PERSONALLY BY CASH:
• The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained in between 10.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. on all working days (Monday to Friday) from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 OR 1583 Madhurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata - 700107.
• The candidates have to make payment in cash personally in order to obtain IIFT 2019 Application Form -
General category: Rs. 1550
SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.775/-
Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs: Rs.4500/-
• The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category have to bring requisite Category Certificate along with them.
• Send a written letter to section officer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 requesting for Application form of IIFT 2019.
• The letter should bear your complete postal address and should be accompanied with a DD of above-mentioned amount and self-attested Category Certificate.