The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2022
will be conducted only for those candidates who have qualified the IIFT exam 2022 and the candidates must have to attend the Selection Procedure as per schedule. With the release of the IIFT result, the IIFT will release their cutoff score list and based on these scores the candidates will be shortlisted for the selection processes. The Selection Procedure of IIFT 2022 will start from January/February 2022.
About the Exam:
• IIFT entrance exam is conducted for admission in the MBA program of International Business (IB).
• The eligible candidates will be chosen on the basis of their IIFT 2022 examination performance, group discussion and personal interview.
• IIFT institute has two campuses – in New Delhi and in Kolkata
• First of all, you have to check your score card.
• The candidates who will achieve the required cutoff score will be called for Essay Writing, GD and PI rounds.
• And then candidates firstly have to clear Essay Writing round and then the candidates who will clear Essay Writing round will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
• And the candidates who will clear GD and PI Rounds will be finally selected and seats are allotted to them by Selection Procedure IIFT 2022 in their desired colleges.
• Once the seat allotment is done, the students will have to undergo document verification round as they have to produce all original documents at the time of counseling.
IIFT Counselling 2022 - Documents Required:
• IIFT Score Card
• Counselling letter
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• IIFT Admit Card
• Passport Size Photographs
Step 1: Written Exam
• First of all the candidates have to appear in the IIFT 2016 entrance exam.
• Then Candidates must qualify the exam by obtaining the minimum cut-off declared by the officials.
• Then the candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for the next round.
Step 2: Essay Writing
• As per IIFT Selection Procedure 2022, the candidates who are called for the essay writing round have to write an essay on a given topic within a given time period.
• Those who clear this round will get shortlisted and will be called for the next step of the selection procedure.
Step 3: Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• The last step of the selection procedure is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• Candidates will first be required to take part in the Group Discussion (GD) round. A
• As per Selection Procedure IIFT 2022, a group of 08 to 10 students will appear at a time in the GD and the allotted time will be 15 minutes.
• Then in last, each student will be given an opportunity to summarise their opinion within a minute.
• Then the candidates who will clear the GD round will be eligible for the PI rounds.
• Candidates who clear these rounds will be granted admission into the MBA programme of IIFT.
At last, on the basis of total combined scores in all the steps of IIFT 2022 Selection Procedure i.e. candidates IIFT score, GD, PI and candidate’s past academic records etc the final merit lists will be announced. Then the Candidates have to report to the allotted college or institute with all the necessary documents /certificates. If the candidates fail to do so then this will result in the cancellation of their seat.