The Cutoff of IIFT 2019 will be announced by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade after the release of IIFT 2019 result. On the basis of cutoff, the candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for next rounds. The cutoff is the minimum marks or score which is required to be obtained by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. Only those candidates who will score equal or more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to take admission in the MBA program of International Business (IB).
About the Exam:
• Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the top business school of India that organizes a national level exam known as IIFT Entrance Exam.
• IIFT entrance exam is conducted for admission in the MBA program of International Business (IB).
• The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will conduct its written examination i.e. this examination will be pen paper based test.
• IIFT 2019
entrance exam will be conducted on 27th November 2016.
The Cutoff of IIFT 2019 shall be influenced by many factors to a great extent. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of examinees
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Reservation norms
• Number of applications received
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme adopted by IIFT 2019
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the official website of IIFT.
• Check the examination section on the homepage, where you will get the desired link.
• Click on the link named IIFT Cutoff 2019.
• Click on to the link and enter your Roll number, Form Number and Date of Birth.
• Click on Submit Button.
• The cutoff list will be displayed on their computer screen.
• Press “Submit” to download the Cutoff list.
• Take printouts of the cutoff list and keep it safe for future use.
• IIFT will provide admission to the candidates in their two campuses i.e. at Delhi campus and Kolkata campus.
• The candidates must note that qualifying the exam and clearing the IIFT 2019 Cutoff does not entitle them for a seat in the college.
• The candidates who will score more than the cutoff will be called for the GD / PI round.
• Then the Cutoff will be again released by IIFT to shortlist the candidates which will ensure their selection.