The admit card is the official document which will be issued to only those students who have registered them on or before the stipulated date. Only those students who will carry the IPS Admit Card 2019 will be allowed to appear in the exam. The official authority i.e. UPSC will release the admit card in the online mode for the students. The candidate’s entry will be restricted in the absence of this e – admission certificate.
How to Obtain?
• The union public service commission will upload the admit card in the online mode only and the downloading is the sole way to obtain the same.
• The admit card should be retained safely till the selection procedure is over as there are various checkpoints where this official document will be checked.
• This IPS
Hall Ticket 2020 is a kind of entry ticket for the students and for this reason, it should be correct and accurate. Any kind of flaw will be totally unacceptable.
• The students can download this e – admission certificate by visiting the link which will be published here soon. The candidates will just have to click the link and reach the page where the admit card will be available.
• To commence the process, the students need to enter the registration id in the online form which will be loaded on the screen.
• On entering the required information, the admit card will be appeared on the display screen. The students can obtain the same by pressing the download button.
• Take the print of this e – admission certificate and bring the same in the examination hall.
• In the case, if the students will not be able to download their IPS Admit Card 2020 then they should contact the official authority as soon as possible. It is the sole duty of the students to contact the commission. If no communication is received by the commission then only the student himself is responsible for the non – availability of the admit card.
Information mentioned on the admit card:-
For the sake of scrutinizing, the students should know the exact details which are printed on the admit card. The hall ticket will show the following information:
• Name of the applicant
• Roll number
• Registration ID
• Photo and signature of the student
• Test date and time
• Reporting time
• Test center name and details
• Language of the exam (optional)
• Date of birth
• Other exam related instructions