Below you will find IPS 2019 Result. IPS i.e. Indian Police service is categorized as one of the deemed posts. It comes under the category of civil services for which the UPSC will conduct the examination. Soon after the completion of the exam, the official authority will announce the IPS Result 2032 for the students. It presents the performance of the students in this recruitment examination.
How to Check?
• The official authority will announce the result in the online mode and the students need to know the exact procedure to check the same.
• An utmost care is taken while releasing the IPS Result 2019 and, therefore, the announced result will be the final one.
• It is important for the students to know that the different result will be announced for the prelims and the main exam.
• The direct link to check the result will available here soon after its official publication. In order to check the result, the candidates will have to click on the link.
• The result is expected to be released in the pdf format. When the student click on the link, the result will be appeared in the pdf format. However, it will be appeared only if the student’s system has the pdf related software.
• The students can save the result and retained it safely till the end of the selection procedure.
• Only those students who have their roll numbers and other details in the IPS Result 2019 are allowed to appear in the next round of selection i.e. main examination.
• It is quite obvious that the different merit list shall be prepared and released by the official authority for prelims and the main exam.
• The merit list will comprise of the names and other details of the qualified students who are shortlisted for the next round of selection.
• Only on the basis of the merit list, the students will be called for the main exam and the personal interview round.
• The merit list will be prepared by taking the Result of IPS 2019
• It should be noted that the scores of prelims exam will not be considered in the final ranking or in final merit list. The preliminary exam is just the screening only.
The selection procedure comprises of the three stages. Only on the basis of this selection procedure, the students will be get recruited on the post of Indian Police Service.
• Preliminary Exam
• Main Exam
• Personal interview round