IPU common entrance test is one of the leading examinations in the country. In order to appear in this exam, the students should have the admit card. This hall ticket will be generated by the official authority i.e. GGSIPU for the registered students. The IPU CET Admit Card 2019 will be available in the online mode and the students can easily obtain the same soon after its availability.
How to Obtain?
• It is expected that the admit card will be released 7 days before the commencement of the examination. The date of its release may vary owing to the difference in the date of examination.
• No candidates will be allow
ed to enter the exam hall in the absence of the admit card.
• The candidate should present the admit card to the proctor for the verification purpose.
• The admit card can be easily downloaded by the students by using the link which will be hosted here soon.
• To initiate the process, the students must have to enter their login credentials such as:
• On adding these details, the students need to search for the admit card tab. Just click on the same and the copy of the IPU CET 2019
Admit Card will be appeared on the screen.
• Download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the white plain sheet.
Important details mentioned on the admit card:
The hall ticket will have the following details:
• Name of the admit card holder
• Application Number
• Roll Number for the CET
• Test day, date, and time
• Reporting time
• Photo and signature of the candidate
• Test center details
• Other exam related instructions
• The students are required to bring 2 print outs of the admit card at the time of CET. The one copy of the admit card should be kept by the candidate after signed by the proctor and the other one will be handed over to the invigilator for the university records.
• Request for issue the duplicate IPU CET Hall Ticket 2019 after the common entrance test shall not be entertained by the university under any circumstance.
• The authorities will permit the candidates to appear in the exam only after completing the necessary formalities.
• The students must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission procedure as it has to be handed over to the admission officer at the time of counselling.