Below you will find IPU CET 2021
Registration Form and Fee. IPU CET is one of the leading entrance examinations which is organized to offer admission in the different courses as offered by the university. Aspirants who wish to appear in the common entrance test (CET) will have to fill the application form first. It is the duty of the candidate to ascertain that whether he or she possess the eligibility to appear in the CET or not. The date of its release may vary owing to the difference in the date of examination. It is expected that the IPU CET Application Form 2021 will be made available in the month of January 2021.
Events - Dates
Registration opens - January 2021
Registration closes - March 2021
• While filling the application form, the candidates should have the valid and unique mobile number and email id.
• The image of the photo and signature should be less than the 80kb in size.
• The scanned files should be in JPG/JPEG or GIF format.
• Do not use any special characters in the files names of photo, signature and thumb impression.
• The students should note that the photo must be clear and crisp. The application form with blurred photo is liable to be rejected.
How to Complete?
• The application forms will be available in the online mode and hence, the students should know the exact procedure so as to avoid errors.
• The IPU CET
Application Form 2021 is fully automated and the payment to be done in the online mode only.
• There are two forms. One is for capturing the personal and general information and the other for capturing the course and payment details.
• The details to be entered in the application form should be correct and genuine.
• The link to complete the application form is hosted here soon.
• The steps included in the filling of the application form are mentioned here.
Step 1: Exam Category:
• To fill the general details in the application form, the students need to choose one of the exam categories.
Step 2: General information – First Form, First Tab:
• Now, the students will commence the application form by entering the general information in the application form and upload the photo, signature and thumb impression.
• The general information required to add in this tab is:
Step 3: Qualification Details – First form, second tab:
• At this step of the IPU CET Application Form 2021, the students will have to add the education details such as:
Year of passing
Percentage of marks
Qualifying examination etc
• On adding the academic details, the students need to press the submit button so as to proceed towards the next step.
Step 4: Declaration – first form, third tab:
• In this step, the candidates need to fill the Captcha code, click on I Agree button and submit the same.
Step 5: Generation of Login and Password:
• Soon after submitting the first form, the candidate’s login id and password will be appeared on the screen.
Step 6: Course application – Second form, first tab:
• In this step, the candidates will have to select the course he wants to apply for.
• Along with the course, he should enter his test center choices.
• After entering the choices, the students have to pay the application fee of Rs 1000 for each course.
• After clicking the submit button, the students will be directed towards the billdesk page for the course payment.
Step 7: Course registration and form generation:
• After the successful transaction, the candidate will be directed towards the page where his or her personal details along with the transaction id will be provided.
• It is advisable to take the print of the page and keep it safe for the future use.