The official authority i.e. GGSIPU will release the result soon in the response to the common entrance test (CET). The result depicts the overall picture of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. It is expected that the IPU CET
Result 2020 will be published in the month of May 2020. As the IPU CET Score Card 2020 will be published online, therefore, the candidates can view the same here soon after its availability.
How to Check?
• The result will be issued in the online mode for the students and the same will be available here soon after any official announcement.
• The official authority will announce the result after taking the utmost care and hence, the disclosed result should be accepted by all.
• The declaration of the result will be followed by the publication of the merit list and further admission rounds.
• The students can check their IPU CET
2020 Result easily by visiting the link which will be mentioned here soon.
• There, the candidates will have enter the following details in the online form:
CET roll number
• On adding these details, the students need to click on the submit button so as to view the copy of the announced result on the screen. However, this may be possible only if the entered details are exact and accurate.
• The students are suggested to keep the result safe and secure as it will be helpful for the future reference.
• The official authority shall prepare and publish the merit list for the qualified candidates soon after the announcement of the IPU CET Result 2020.
• This merit list comprises the details of the candidates who will be shortlisted for the further rounds of admission.
• Only those candidates who have their names in the rank list shall be eligible for the counselling round.
• The candidate can check the merit list here soon after its official availability.
• The merit list assigns the rank of the students as per their marks in the common entrance test (CET).
Tie – Breaking:
While preparing the merit list, if the two or more students secure the similar marks then the confusion or tie between them can be eradicated by using the tie – breaking steps.
• First of all, the tie between the students can be solved by considering the marks in the mathematics section of CET.
• Secondly, the tie between the students can also be solved by preferring the marks of the Physics section of the common entrance test.
• If the tie still remains, then finally the student’s age will be considered.