Institute of Rural Management Anand is the premier academic institution that offers admission in the various postgraduate courses. It conducts an entrance test i.e. Issues of social concern usually in the month of February every year. In order to appear in this test, the students need to have an IRMA Admit Card 2020. This is the official document which is released by the official exam authority probably in the first week of February 2020. The registered students can download their admit card here soon after its official availability.
How to Download?
• The official authority i.e. IRMA will release the admit card in the online mode and the students can easily download the same.
• Also, the authority will send the admit card to all the eligible students usually in the first week of February. However, if the students will not receive their admit card then they can also download the same.
• The direct link to download the IRMA Hall Ticket will be available to the students soon after its official availability. In order to download the admit card easily, the students can just click on the given link.
• In order to initiate the process, the students will have to enter the basic information asked in the online form. the basic details comprise of:
• On the submission of these details, the students will be able to view their admit card on the screen.
• Finally, by pressing the save button, the student can download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the plain white sheet.
• Work is not over with only obtaining the admit card. The student should verify the details printed on this official document.
• The admit card is a valid identity proof for the students, therefore, it should be correct and error – free.
• If the IRMA Admit Card has any kind of discrepancies such as missing information, spelling mistake or any information mismatches then the students should contact the official authority.
• Only those students who have the valid admit card will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
Information mentioned on the admit card:
The admit card depicts the following information:
• Name of the student
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number for exam
• Date and time of the exam
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Test center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
Official Website: www.irma.ac.in