Issue of social concern is one of the reputed exams which offer admission in the management courses. The result depicts the performance of the students in the entrance examination. The official authority will declare the result usually in the month of February every year. The IRMA Result 2018 will be issued in the response to the entrance test conducted by IRMA.
How to Check?
• The result will be disclosed in the online mode; therefore, it is important for the students to know the procedure to check the same.
• The official authority will announce the result in the online mode and the students can easily check the same here soon after its official release.
• Only those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam are eligible for the next round of admission.
• The direct link to check the IRMA Result 2018 will be available here soon after its official release. The students need to click on the link so as to reach the official page of the result.
• On the official page of the result, the students need to enter some of the basic information asked in the online form. The essential details will comprise of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On furnishing these details, the students will be able to check their result which will be displayed on the screen.
• The candidates can also save the result for the future reference.
• The official authority will issue the merit list which comprises the names and details of the qualified students.
• The merit list or rank list will be released soon after the publication of the IRMA Entrance Result 2018.
• Based on the merit list, the students will be called for the next round rounds of selection i.e. group discussion and personal interview round.
• The students can check and download their merit list soon after its official availability.
• Only those students who will score more than the cutoff marks will get the place in the merit list.
Counselling and Final Admission:-
• The qualified students will undergo the selection procedure of the official authority so as to get admission in the management courses.
• Group discussion and personal interview are the two steps which are involved in the selection procedure.
• This selection procedure will be organized soon after the publication of the IRMA Result 2018.
• The students will have to qualify the GD and PI rounds so as to get enrollment to the various management courses.