Below you will find JEE Advanced 2019 Cutoff for General, OBC, ST & ST Candidates. The official authority will release the cutoff marks along with the declaration of the result. This is the basic selection criteria and the students need to score more than or up to the cutoff marks so as to qualify the exam. The JEE Advanced Cutoff 2019 will be issued in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official release.
About the Exam:-
• Joint entrance examination or popularly known as JEE Advanced is one of the leading and reputed entrance examinations in the country.
• This exam is hosted by the reputed seven zonal IITs (Indian institute of technology) usually in the month of May every year.
• The scores of this exam are accepted by all IITs and ISM.
About the Cutoff:-
• The cutoff is termed as the lowest marks which the candidates will have to secure in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same.
• Only those students who will obtain more than the JEE Advanced Cutoff 2019 are considered for the ranking purpose.
• It is important for the students to know that the different cutoff will be issued for the different categories, therefore, the students are required to check the cutoff related to their category.
• The purpose of releasing the cutoff marks is crystal clear. Basically, the cutoff marks will be used to demarcate the number of students in the counselling and other selection rounds.
• Only on the basis of the cutoff marks, the official authority will prepare and publish the rank list of the qualified students.
The students should know that the cutoff marks shall be determined by taking various aspects in account.
• These factors can produce the drastic change in the JEE Advanced
Cutoff 2019 by making it as high or as low.
• For the sake of security, some of the factors are mentioned here:
Last year cutoff trends
Availability of seats
Number of exam takers
Toughness level of the exam
Previous Year Stats:-
• The students should go through the previous year stats of the cutoff at least once so as to get the fair idea regarding the upcoming cutoff marks.
• The JEE Advanced Cutoff 2019 will be released soon till then the students can check the previous year cutoff marks here.
Category - 2014 - 2013 - 2011 - 2010
GE 115 126 229 190
SC 53 63 119 95
OBC 74 113 207 171
ST 47 63 115 95
PD - 63 115 95