Below you will find KCET 2019 Registration Form and Fee. Karnataka common entrance test is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country. A large number of students participate in this exam every year with the wish to get enrollment in the colleges of Karnataka. In order to sit in the exam, the students need to fill the KCET Application Form 2019 first. It is expected that the application form will be released in the month of January 2019 for the interested candidates.
Events - Dates
Commencement of the application forms January 2019
The last date to apply February 2019
• The students should have personal and valid mobile number and email id as all the information related to the exam will be sent to the registered mobile number or email address.
• The candidates should scan their latest photograph and signature as per the official guidelines.
• The photo should be clear and crisp as the applications with the blurred photo are liable to be rejected.
• The photo should be recent and clearly recognizes the candidate.
• Also, the photo of the students should be taken with the light background.
• Caps, hat, goggles, scarf etc are not allowed in the scanned photograph.
How to Complete:
• The application form will be released in the online mode and the students need to know the exact procedure to fill the same.
• Please ensure that the information entered in the KCET Application Form 2019 should be correct and genuine.
• In order to fill the application form, the direct link shall be published here soon after its official availability.
• First of all, the students need to register them by entering the essential information asked in the form such as:
Other asked details
• On entering this information, the students will get the unique application number which should be kept safe and secure.
• After completing this step, the students need to enter the rest of the student’s information and study details which comprises of:
Years of study from
Year of study to
Year of passing etc
• After adding this information, the students will have to move towards the next step of the KCET
Application Form 2019 which is the uploading of the photo and signature. The students need to upload the correct scanned files as per the official guidelines and check before finally saving them.
• After completing this step, the students need to read the declaration part and take the preview of the application form. After verifying all the details, the students can click to agree the declaration.
• The next and the last step is the fee payment where the candidates need to pay their application fee by download the challan.
KCET pplication Fee:-
Category - Fee - Bank Charges
General/ OBC - Rs 650 - Rs 10
For SC/ ST/ Category 1 - Rs 500 - Rs 10
For candidates who have studied class 12th in the state other than Karnataka - Rs 750 - Rs 10
The fee can be remitted by depositing in any of the banks:
• State Bank of Mysore
• State Bank of Hyderabad
• Indian Bank
• Axis bank
• State bank of India