Karnataka common entrance test or popularly known as the KCET
is conducted with the purpose to select the most deserving students for admission to the various offered courses. Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the official authority will release the KCET Result 2020 for the students. Usually, the result will be declared in the month of May every year. The date of its release may vary owing to the difference in the date of examination.
• The students should know that the result will be available in the online mode and they have to check the same as accordingly.
• It will be issued in the response to the entrance examination in the terms of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
• The direct link to check the KCET Score Card 2020 will be mentioned here soon for the candidates.
• In order to commence the process, the students need to enter the asked details in the online form such as:
Other asked details (if any)
• On furnishing these details, the students will be shown the copy of their result which comprises the marks scored by them and other essential details.
• The students are advised to preserve the copy of the result either by downloading or by taking the screenshot.
• The students who have any objections regarding the entries or issues in the result sheet such as changes in QE marks, version code etc except the marks obtained in the CET can submit their objections within three (3) days from the publication of the KCET 2020
• Thereafter, the result for such candidates will be displayed by correcting all the discrepancies.
• The students whose result will be withheld for the want of the QE marks should submit the copy of their QE marks card either in person or through speed post to the official authority.
• Any request for re – totaling or re – evaluation will not be entertained by the official authority under any circumstance.
Publication of Merit List:
• Soon after the declaration of result, the official authority will prepare and publish the merit list of the qualified candidates.
• The merit list or rank list shall be prepared by giving the equal proportion to the qualifying exam marks and the marks obtained in the common entrance test.
• The students can check and obtain the merit list soon after its official availability
• Based on the merit list or rank list, the students will be shortlisted and called for the next round of admission i.e. counseling round.