The official authority i.e. CEE Kerala will soon release the admit card for the registered candidates. This is the important official document which will be available to only those aspirants who registered them on time. The KEAM
Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded in the online mode and the students can easily avail the same here soon after its availability. Without this official document, the students will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
How to Obtain?
• As it is already said that the admit card will be generated in the online mode, therefore, it is quite obvious that the downloading is the sole way to obtain the same.
• The hall ticket is meant to be served as the valid and unique identity proof for the students without which the student’s entry in the examination hall will be completely restricted.
• This official document needed to be preserved till the end of the admission cycle as it will be used at the time of counseling also.
• The students can easily download the KEAM Hall Ticket 2020 by using the link which will be hosted here soon.
• To initiate the process, the students need to enter the log in details in the online form which comprises of:
Date of birth
Other details (if any)
• On furnishing these details, the students will be able to view the copy of the admit card on the display screen. However, this is possible only when the details entered in the online form will be correct and accurate.
• Then, the students need to save the soft copy and take the print of the same on plain white paper.
Information Mentioned on the admit card:
The hall ticket comprises of the following details:
• Name of the applicant
• Application number
• Roll number for exam
• Test date and time
• Reporting time
• Category and Gender
• Test center’s name and details
• Other relevant exam related instructions
• Along with the admit card, it is advisable that the candidates should bring the valid and unique photo identity proof so as to confirm the identity.
• If in any case, the candidate’s identity is in doubt then he will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
• Make sure that the details mentioned on the KEAM 2020
Admit Card will be correct and flawless. The official authority will not be responsible for any kind of flaw in the admit card.
• Do not deface or mutilate the admit card as it will be treated as the valid document only if it preserved in the excellent conditions.