Soon after the declaration of result, the official authority i.e. CEE Kerala will organize the centralized admission process for the qualified candidates. This will be done through the single window system so as to give the final admission to the students. The KEAM
will be held as per the official schedule and the students need to attend the same on the official dates. This online seat allotment process will be organized by Commissioner of entrance exam, Kerala along with the technical support of national informatics center i.e. NIC.
• The counselling procedure will be organized soon after the announcement of the result and the publication of the merit list.
• This aims at offering admission to the various streams and colleges in the state.
• The number of seat available in the different courses shall be notified before the commencement of the centralized admission process.
• There are various stages included in the KEAM
Selection Procedure 2023. The detailed description of the same is described here.
Stage 1: Registration of options:
• This is the first step of the online centralized admission process.
• Only those students who have their names included in the rank list are eligible to join the counseling procedure.
• The students who are eligible for the counseling will be required to register their options only in the online mode.
• The candidates can register their options in single stream or multiple streams in the option registration page which is accessible through the candidate portal.
• The registration should be done only within the stipulated period of time using any computer with internet facility.
• The students need to get updated with the schedule of the registration process. The facility of the registering options will be withdrawn once the available time period is over.
• A candidate, not registering his or her options will not be considered for allotments against any seat available then, irrespective of his rank.
• All the options available to the candidates based on the stream for which he or she is eligible can be registered in the single registration. There is no separate time schedule for registering options under each of the streams.
• In order to register the options, the students should have the roll number of the entrance exam, key number, application number and password.
• The candidates should follow the given procedure to register their options:
Log in the to the candidate portal with the application number and roll number.
Login to the online registration page through Key number (provided on the security cards) and password (generated at the time of registration)
Register the options
Save the registered options
View and print the list of the options registered
Log off from the candidate portal
Stage 2: Processing of options and allotment:
• The nest step of the KEAM Counselling 2023 is the processing of the online options and final allotment of the seats.
• The schedule for the final allotment shall be notified by the official authority separately.
• The students will get the seat on the basis of the rank in the merit list, options exercised by them, and of course availability of seats.
• Soon after the allotment, the students need to remit the fee for the allotted course to the account of CEE in the specified branches of the State bank of Travancore.
• The students who fail to remit the fee within the stipulated time shall lose the seat as well as eligibility for the further allotments.
• Those students who will not get the seats in the first round will participate in the second allotment round.
• Those students who are satisfied with the presently allotted seat will have to facility to cancel all the remaining options.