Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the official authority i.e. CEE Kerala will publish the result for the students. It will be announced in the terms of marks obtained by the aspirants in the exam. The declaration of the KEAM Result 2020 will be followed by the counseling and seat allotment procedure. It will be disclosed online and the students can check the same here.
How to Check?
• The official authority shall prepare the result with the extreme care and hence, the announced result shall be the final one.
• Only those candidates who will qualify the exam are eligible for the next round of admission.
• The result usually depicts the student’s performance in the entrance exam in terms of number of correct and incorrect answers and marks obtained.
• The candidates can easily check their KEAM 2020
score card by accessing the link which will be mentioned here in the post.
• On the destination page, the students need to furnish the essential details in the online form such as:
• Soon after adding these details, the students will be able to view the copy of the result on the display screen.
• For the sake of security, it is advisable to keep the copy of the result safe and secure.
If two or more candidates obtain identical marks in the entrance exam then the tie between the two can be resolved by applying the tie – breaking procedure.
• First of all, higher marks in the mathematics section of entrance exam will be taken into consideration.
• Secondly, the higher marks in the physics section will be preferred.
• If still, the tie remains then the standardized marks in the math of the qualifying exam will be considered.
• If the tie still persists then the higher standardized marks in the physics of the qualifying exam will be taken into consideration.
• Finally, the age of the student will be considered to break the tie between the candidates
• Soon after the declaration of the KEAM Result 2020, the official authority shall release the rank list or merit list for the candidates.
• It is expected that the rank list will be available in the month of June 2020.
• The rank list for the engineering courses shall be prepared based on the total marks obtained out of index marks of 600.
• While preparing the merit list, equal weightage of 50:50 shall be given to the marks obtained in the entrance exam and scores obtained in the qualifying examination.