- HomeM Pharm Admission
Below you will find M Pharm Admissions 2020-21 Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria. The M.PHARM admissions will begin in the month of August-September 2020. All the candidates who wish to pursue the Master in Pharmacy course must fulfil the eligibility criteria of the exam. The post-graduation course in pharmacy is provided by a number of colleges and universities in India. Numerous entrance exams are organised for the admission to the master of pharmacy courses. Various others include the separate entrance test conducted by the private colleges and universities.
M. PHARM Admission Eligibility Criteria:
To take part in the M PHARM admission 2020, the first step includes the satisfying of the eligibility criteria as imposed for this course. This is generally common for all the colleges and universities. By the eligibility criteria, we mean the specific conditions or norms that must be followed and fulfilled by the candidates so that they can be eligible for the course. These are necessary to be satisfied. The eligibility norms to pursue the M. Pharm courses are given as follows.
• The candidates must hold the graduation degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy from an institute that is recognised by PCI or AICTE. The minimum graduation marks required are 60% for the general category candidates and 45% for the SC/ST candidates.
• Candidates must also be GPAT qualified and hold a valid score in the GPAT exam.
• The candidates must have passed the senior secondary qualifying examination of 12th class with a minimum pass percentage of 50% with PCM/PCB.
M.PHARM Admission Procedure:
The M. PHARM Admissions 2020 are conducted through the various entrance examinations organised by different colleges and universities. The GPAT i.e. the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is the standard test which is organised by the AICTE. The candidate is required to be GPAT qualified for direct admission to the M. PHARM. course. The candidates are required to fill the application form of the college for M. PHARM. course. If the candidate is not GPAT qualified, then they shall have to appear for an entrance exam as demanded by the institute. Final admission shall be granted through the counselling and seat allotment round as scheduled by the college/university.
The names of different exams for the M PHARMA Admissions 2020 and the colleges/university offering the M.PHARM courses are given as follows:
• Manipal University
• Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
• Banasthali Vishyapith, Jaipur
• Andhra Pradesh EAMCET
• BHU – Banaras Hindu University (through BHU-PET)
• JVWU, Jaipur – Through JNEE
• Telangana PGECET
• Suresh Gyan Vihar University
• BITS Mesra
• Jiwaji University, Gwalior
• BITS Pilani
• UTU, Kakinada
• Chaudhary Bansilal University, Bhiwani
• KU, Kurukshetra
• MDU, Rohtak
• GJU, Hisar
• WBUT, Kolkata etc.