MICAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad to those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the MICAT 2022
Application Form. The Admit Card will be issued in the month of December 2021 for MICAT I and on January 2022 for MICAT II as MICAT is conducted twice in a year. The admit card is an important document and it will be available online on the official website.
About the Exam:
• MICAT is an Admission Test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
• This test organized for admission into the various flagships Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications (PGDM-C).
• MICAT 2022 examination will be completely computer based test.
How to Download?
The Hall Ticket of MICAT 2022 will be released only in the online mode; therefore, downloading is the only way to obtain the same. The students can download the admit card by using the link which will be hosted here soon after its official release. The admit card is important from the examination point of view and needed to be preserved. The steps to download the MICAT 2022 admit card is quite simple and mentioned here for the students.
• Visit the official website of MICAT.
• Log-in using registered id and password which was auto generated during the registration process.
• Click on the admit card link.
• Then candidates are needed to enter their application number and Date of Birth in the given column to generate the admit card.
• After filling the details hit the “Submit” button.
• The MICAT 20120 Admit Card will be displayed on the desktop.
• Download the Admit Card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will bear details like:
• Candidate’s Name
• Form Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Other essential instructions related to the exam
Documents required along with the admit card:
Along with the admit card anyone photo identity card proof is also required from the following list in the examination center:
Voter ID card
Institute ID Card etc.
MICAT 2022 Admit Card – Important Points:
• After downloading the admit card, the first step required to be done by the candidates is to verify the details printed on the Admit Card.
• The details mentioned in the online application form must be identical to the details mentioned in the MICAT 2Admit Card.
• In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates need to report the issue to the examination authority i.e. MICAT and they will resolve the issue by providing you the correct and errorless Admit Card.
• The admit card will be available to the candidates by online mode only.
• Do not alter any entry on admit card by yourself.
• The Admit Card will not be transferable under any situation.
• The admit card is an important document and it is required to be submitted at the time of the selection procedure along with other documents.