Below you will find MICAT 2019 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The Application Form of MICAT 2019 can be filled twice in a year. The registration of application form for MICAT I and MICAT II are expected to commence from the second week of September 2018 and 1st week of January 2019, respectively. The candidates can avail the application form for both MICAT I & MICAT II through online mode on the official website.
MICAT Application Form 2019 – About the Exam:-
• MICAT is an Admission Test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
• This test organized for admission into the various flagships Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications (PGDM-C).
• MICAT 2019 examination will be completely computer based test.
For MICAT- I 2019
• Release Date of MICAT 2019 Application Form: 2nd week of September 2018
• Registration Last Date: 1st week of December 2018
• Admit card Issue Date: 2nd week of December 2018
• Date of Examination: 2nd week of December 2018
• Result Date: Last week of December 2018
• Issue Date of Call letters for GE & PI: Last week of December 2018
• GE – PI will be held on: 3rd week of January 2019
For MICAT-II 2019
• Release Date of MICAT 2019 Application Form: 1st week of January 2019
• Registration Last Date: 1st week of February 2019
• Admit card Issue Date: 2nd week of February 2019
• Date of Examination: 3rd week of February 2019
• Result Date: Last week of February 2019
• Issue Date of Call letters for GE & PI: Last week of February 2019
• GE – PI will be held on: 3rd week of March 2019
How to fill?
The application form filling procedure for both phases i.e. MICAT-I and MICAT-II will be done online from the official website of exam conducting authority. The application form for MICAT-I 2019 is expected to be announced in the 2nd week of September, 2018 and the application form for MICAT-II 2019 will begin in the first week of January 2019.
Procedure to fill MICAT
Application Form 2019 is given below:
• For filling up online application forms, firstly candidates have to register online.
• For that candidates have to visit the official website of MICA.
• After the successful registration, a unique auto-generated password and login ID has been sent to your mail ID. Then to proceed towards the filling of online application form you have to access your account.
• Fill the details like Choice of examination centers, Category, Personal details, Academic details, Contact details etc.
• Then upload Scanned Signature and Photograph according to the provided instructions.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1965/- through the Bank DD/credit or debit card/net banking.
• Click on submit button so that you can submit your Application Form of MICAT 2019.
• The application form should be preserved by the candidate in hard copy as well as soft copy.
• The candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the norms for eligibility before filling Application Form.
• The applicants have to fill the Application Form properly and carefully as if they fill incorrect data and submit the form, no change will be permitted in it at any later stage.
• The candidates have to put forward the Application Form of MICAT 2019 on time. As if the application form is submitted after the last date, it will be considered invalid and will be rejected.