The Selection Procedure of MICAT 2022
will be conducted twice in one academic year as the entrance test was held twice as MICAT I & II for admission of the PGDM – C programme of the Institute. On the basis of the candidate’s score in the MICAT 2022, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the candidates will be selected for the programme. The candidates are also selected on the basis of their CAT 2021, XAT 2022, and GMAT (2020 onwards) score.
About the Exam:
• MICAT is a national level post graduate management entrance exam for admission into the various flagships Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications (PGDM-C).
• MICAT is an Admission Test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
• MICAT 2022
will be conducted twice in one academic year and will be completely computer based test.
MICAT Counselling 2022 - Documents Required:
• Original counseling letter
• Original Admit card
• Score card
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• 4-6 Passport Size Photographs
• Medical certificate
• Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on MICAT prospect
MICAT Selection Procedure 2022:-
The Candidates who qualify MICAT 2022 Test will be called for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds to get a final seat at the institute. The selection process will happen in two phases – the Phase-I of Group Exercise & Personal Interview will be conducted at Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru & Mumbai, whereas the second Phase-II of Group Exercise & Personal Interview will be done only at MICA Ahmedabad.
The Selection Procedure of MICAT 2022 has three steps which are to be followed to avail final admissions.
Step 1: The candidates must have taken at least one of the national level exams, namely, CAT 2021, XAT 2022 and GMAT (2020 onwards).
Step 2: MICA Admission Test (MICAT 2022) – The candidates must have appeared in MICA Admission Test 2022. The MICAT test will judge the candidates on topics like Written Communication Abilities, Thinking Abilities and General Awareness, Analytical & Verbal Abilities, , including areas relevant to marketing, media, advertising & current affairs.
Step 3: For Selection Procedure of MICAT 2022, the candidates are shortlisted on the Basis of the MICAT 2022 Result for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). With the help of GE and PI the examination officials will assess the overall personality, ability to work in a team, clarity in thought, Communication skills, determination and knowledge of the candidate
• Each of the above steps is important for the candidates to get admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications (PGDM – C) programme.
• The applicants MICAT 2022 score and GE & PI score will be compiled for the final score.
• The candidates must note that once they get shortlisted after GD and PI rounds, they have to pay the admission fees and book their seat at MICA.
• If candidates fail to do so their admission seat is likely to be cancelled by the authorities.