The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad does not follow the Cutoff of MICAT 2019 as per admission procedure. A holistic approach is made towards selecting the candidates on an overall assessment of the candidate is done. Not only the entrance examination score is considered, but also the complete personality and background of the candidate are also important for getting the selection.
About the Exam:
• MICAT is an Admission Test conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
• The examination will be completely computer based test.
• Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad is the leading institution that offers specialization in Digital Marketing & Communications.
There will be no particular Cutoff of MICAT 2019, as per the admission process mentioned in the selection process. The applicants who appeared in CAT/ XAT/MAT /CMAT/ATMA/GMAT are eligible for the exam. In order to shortlist the candidates for GE and PI rounds the Candidates must attempt the MICAT 2019 Examination and complete all the sections of the test. Also, the performance of the candidates in MICAT 2019 exam and score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT would be accounted. After the exam, the short-listing of the candidates for Group discussion and Personal Interview will not be as per a particular benchmarks score or Cutoff of MICAT 2019. The academic records of the candidate, his work experience and overall profile along with performance in GE and PI will be evaluated by the official authorities for final selection in the MICA.
• For Admission into PGDM – C programme, there is no particular MICAT cutoff mark.
• The candidates who have appeared for CAT 2018/ XAT 2019/GMAT are eligible to appear for MICAT 2019.