The Counselling of NATA 2023
will be conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) and Counselling is expected to start in September 2023. The candidates who will qualify the NATA 2023 exam will be called for Counselling as per schedule. The selection procedure and Seat Allotment process will start as soon as the merit list gets released.
About the Exam:-
• NATA is a national level exam conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in architecture courses like B. Arch.
• The NATA 2023 exam will be held in April 2023.
• NATA 2023 score shall be valid only for admission in the academic session 2023-24.
NATA Counselling Procedure:-
The Counselling procedure of NATA 2023 will be scheduled in the month of September 2023 only after the declaration of the NATA Result. All those aspirants who successfully qualify the NATA Exam are eligible to appear in the Counselling Process. Seats are allotted only to those candidates who will visit the counselling center and attend the counselling process in a complete manner.
During Counselling of NATA 2023
the Candidates are required to attend the following stages till the final allotment of the seats.
Stage I: Online Registration
• The candidates, who have appeared in NATA entrance test firstly, have to visit the official website of NATA.
• Then the candidates will find a link for Counselling of NATA 2023 registration. Click on that link to go further.
• Thereafter candidates are required to enter some detail such as name, date of birth, application number, roll no. and Password.
• Then the candidates have to pay the counselling fee through debit card/credit card/Challan/ net banking
Stage II: Online Choice Filling and Choice Locking
• After successful NATA 2023 Counselling registration, the candidates have to first Login their account.
• Then the candidates will be able to apply for colleges and branch of their choice.
• The candidate should make their choice carefully because choice once get locked will not be changed.
• After Choice filling the candidates are required to lock their choices before the deadline.
Stage III: Seat Allocation and Document verification
• Seat allocation for candidates will be done on the basis of rank of candidates, vacancies and choices filled by the candidates.
• The candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee to confirm the allotment of the seat.
• The officials will check all the documents of the candidates and they will issue a provisional admission letter to the candidates on completion of the Counselling of NATA 2023 process.
Step 4 – Reporting to Allotted Institute
• The Candidates have to report to the allotted college or institute with all the necessary documents /certificates.
• If the candidates fail to do so then this will result in the cancellation of their seat.
Certificates/Documents required at the time of Counselling:
• NATA Rank Card
• SSC Pass Memo
• Physical fitness certificate
• Category certificate
• Counseling letter
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate
• NATA Admit Card
• Integrate community certificate
• 6 Passport Size Photographs.