Below you will find NDA 2019 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The application is the first step towards this reputed examination. Aspiring students who wish to apply for this exam will have to fill the NDA Application Form 2019 first.
• Before filling the application form, the essential details that are required to be kept handy.
• The applicant should submit the valid email id and password as all the communication shall be done via electronic medium.
• The students need to have scanned images of the photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
• The scanned files must be in the .jpg format.
• The photo should be taken in the professional studio and of high – quality.
• The photo with cap, hat, goggles, and scarf are liable to be rejected by the official authority.
• The photo should be clear and crisp as the blurred photos are totally unacceptable.
How to Complete?
• The official authority will release the NDA
Application Form 2019 only in the online mode.
• The applicants are suggested to fill the application form as soon as possible without waiting for the last date of submission.
• Only one application is required to be submitted by the students. However, if he submits more than one application then he must ensure that the application form with higher registration ID is correct and completed.
• While filling the application form, the student should carefully decide the exam center. If he appeared at the center other than allotted one than his paper will not be valued and his candidature is liable to be canceled.
•The direct link to complete the application form will be provided here soon. The students need to fill the both parts of the application form on time otherwise, the links will be disabled.
• First of all, the students need to register them first by providing the basic information such as:
Email Id etc
• On entering these details, the students will get their unique registration id number which should be retained safely.
• The next step is to complete the application form by furnishing the essential details such as:
Choice of the exam center
Contact information etc
• On adding these details in the NDA Application Form 2019, the students need to upload the scanned files as per the official guidelines.
• The next step is the remittance of the application fee. The students can pay the application fee either by net banking or through cash at any of the SB branches.
• The students who opt for the pay by cash option will have to print their pay – in – slip and deposit the fee on the next working day only.
NDA Application Fee:-
For SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs - No fee
For all other applicants - Rs 100