Below you will find NDA 2020 Cutoff marks. The official authority will release the cutoff marks along with the declaration of result. It will be released in the online mode and available here soon after its official availability. The students need to secure more than or up to the cutoff marks so as to qualify the same and to become eligible for the next round of selection. Different cutoff marks shall be released for different rounds of selection.
About the Exam:
• The exam for NDA is among the toughest examinations in the country which is organized by the UPSC for the aspiring candidates.
• Owing to its high – level, this exam needs the dynamic preparation.
• This exam aims at selecting the most appropriate candidates for the National Defence academy.
About the Cutoff:
• First of all, the candidates need to know the exact definition of the cutoff. It is basically termed as the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates will have to obtain so as to join the next level of selection.
• It will be released either in the terms of marks or rank or both.
• It may be possible that the cutoff will be released category – wise i.e. different for different category applicants.
• Only those students who score more than or up to the NDA Cutoff 2020 are eligible for the ranking purpose and get the place in the merit list.
• Basically, it will be served as the first selection criteria which demarcate the number of students for the next round of selection.
• Before releasing the cutoff marks, the official authority will consider various important aspects.
• Several factors are involved in determining the cutoff marks. These parameters greatly influence the cutoff and make it totally unpredictable.
• For the sake of the knowledge, some of the factors are listed here for the candidates.
Last year cutoff trends
Performance of the candidates in the exam
Hardness level of exam
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Number of exam takers
Total number of vacancies
Previous Year stats:
• It is important for the aspirants to go through the previous year statistics.
• This will provide the fair idea regarding the upcoming NDA 2020
Cutoff marks. With this, the candidates can come to know about the range of marks which can take them to the safe zone
• The cutoff marks for the upcoming year will be available soon. Till then, the aspirants can check the previous year cutoff marks:
Minimum qualifying marks required at the written stage (out of 900 marks) - Marks secured by finally recommended candidates (out of 1800)
306 (with at least 30% marks in each subject) - 674
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in