The result depicts the candidate’s performance in the examination in the terms of marks obtained in the same. The official authority i.e. UPSC will announce the NDA Result 2021 in the online mode which the students can check here soon after its official announcement. Based on the result, the merit list for the qualified students shall be prepared by the official authority. Only those students who have their names in the merit list will be called for the further rounds of selection.
How to Check?
• It is important for the students to know the exact procedure to check the result.
• The result will be available only in the online mode and the candidates can check here the same soon after its official publication.
• Every care is taken to make the result free from errors and while scrutinizing the answer sheets of the student and hence, the announced result should be binding and accepted by all.
• This NDA 2021
Result will be prepared on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks which are essential for the students to obtain in the exam.
• The link to check the result will be published here soon. The aspirants can use the link and can easily reach the page where the result will be hosted.
• It is expected that the result will available in the pdf format and the candidates can easily download the same by clicking on the pdf link. However, it can be viewed only if the student’s system has the pdf related software.
• The candidates can save their result in the form of the pdf file and retained it safely for the future reference.
• The result will contain the roll numbers and other details of the qualified students.
What Comes Next?
• The official authority will prepare the merit list of the students based on the least qualifying marks in the exam as decided by the commission at their discretion.
• Such candidates who have their names in the merit list will be appeared in front of the selection board for intelligence and personality test.
• The preparation of the merit list will be totally based on the NDA Result 2021.
• The aspirants of the army/ navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 cadet entry scheme of Indian Naval academy will be accessed on the officers potentiality test.
• The candidates who will qualify the final round of selection are required to submit the original certificates along with the one photocopy of each.